Hacker Collective Code School
Upskilling individuals to be tech savvy individuals. Our 12 week course aims to bring individuals from zero to job ready developers through the power of group learning
Don't just learn how to code. Learn to think like one
Who we are
We are a group of individuals that are on a mission to become tech savvy individuals. We believe in technology, learning to code. Ultimately, we believe in the hacker mindset.
What we do
1) Nurture individuals become hackers.
- To learn to see opportunities where others see challenges
- To do things differently and go against the status quo
- To think outside the box
- To be persistent in the face of adversity and challenges
2) We build coders and tech savvy individuals
- You will be able to read computer code like it's english.
- You will gain an appreciation for computer code.
- You will become a builder of technology rather than just a user of tech
- You will be good enough to be a junior developer should you wish to enter the tech world professionally
How we do it
1) Create the environment
The environment is a key part of the collective. It’s where people from all walks of life and come and gather together to be part of the vision. It’s a safe space, where individuals can grow and learn. Like a butterfly before they spread their wings, they are in a cocoon, sheltered from the winds and rain. This is a space where hackers can basically call home.
2) Gather the group
The group is the next key in the mix. A group of like-minded individuals is what creates the movement. It’s what creates that sense of belonging and comradery. It’s going on the journey together that matters, not going in alone. As a single individual, very few can make it. But as a group, they can help and support each other through times of difficulty.
How much does it cost?
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- RM700 per month x 3 months
- Monday - Tuesday / Wednesday - Thursday (7pm - 10pm)
- RM300 per month x 6 months
- To build and incubate great coders and tech savvy individuals
- To give everyone the opportunity to upskill themselves
- To link promising individuals to great tech jobs (should they wish to)